Welcome Back! We are so excited to return to our in-person worship services. Due to government guidelines certain protocols must be followed and seating is limited.
Protocols to follow:
- Seating for 110 people will be allowed for the service. Every person must sign-up on our registration form below to participate in the service.
- Service will last 90 minutes.
- Temperatures will be taken on every person prior to entry into the building.
- Hand sanitation is required upon entry using our alcohol gel dispensers.
- Ushers will lead you to your assigned seats.
- Masks are required to be used at all times. The only exception to this policy as stated by MINSA is for singers and the person preaching.
- We will have Epic Kids children’s service – Ages 3 – 11.
- Physical distancing is required for all people unless you are from the same family.
- Dismissal of the service will be done in a systematic manner in order to comply with safety guidelines.
While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of Covid-19.
If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we ask you to please stay home. We care about your health and safety. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online during this phase of re-opening.